view from a dmci homes condo

Is 2023 the year you stop renting and start owning? If it is, then that’s awesome! Homeownership is top-tier adulting, and where better to start your journey than with a credible developer like DMCI Homes?

With its resort-inspired communities at the heart of Central Business Districts, you can’t go wrong with choosing DMCI Homes.

This Love Month, say yes to DMCI Homes and take advantage of the best deals available for pre-selling and RFO units.

Kickstart 2023 at The Verdon Parc by DMCI Homes

The Verdon Parc by DMCI Homes provides homeowners the exclusivity of cosmopolitan living in a relaxed resort-inspired community at the heart of Davao City. This month, DMCI Homes is offering an amazing promo for this property, starting with a 10% down payment payable in 24 months and the remaining 90% payable through bank or in-house financing or cash.*

DMCI Homes is also giving a HUGE discount on all 1-BR units that fall under the P3.8M list price, and you can avail of a unit for only P3,199,000.

*Applicable for the Martel, Belvedere, Trevans, and Maurin buildings.

Whether you’re someone living in Metro Manila, a born and raised Davaoeño, or an OFW that’s grinding for a better future, you can start building your life at The Verdon Parc.

Promo is valid only until February 28, 2023, so don’t miss out! Check out the complete details here.

Extended promos are coming your way, too!

Condos at the DMCI Homes sell out fast, and that’s because we offer the best value for your new home. Now, we’re showing a little extra love this Love Month by extending promos across our different DMCI Homes projects until March 31, 2023!

From our RFO units to upcoming RFO projects and ongoing preselling condos, get up to 5%* discounts and flexible payment terms for your down payment.

*Available for select projects only.

If you’ve been waiting for a sign to go for DMCI Homes, this is it. Reserve your unit at your condo of choice!

Got parking space?

Cars are often an essential part of condo living, and if you have one, you definitely need to have parking space. Enjoy the convenience of having your own parking slot at your DMCI Homes condo, and get up to 10% discounts and flexible payment options*!

*Available for select projects only.

Promos for parking are valid for reservations made until March 31, 2023 only. So if you have a car (or plan to get one), don’t miss out on discounted parking.

Ready to Buy? Contact Your DMCI Homes Property Advisor!

Choosing a property to buy isn’t going to be just like picking food off a menu, but we can get that it can be pretty overwhelming, especially for first-time buyers. That’s why you should make sure you have someone you trust to give you solid advice and guide you through the process of buying.

Check out our ongoing promos for DMCI Homes properties to see if your condo qualifies. If you’re ready and decided to be a homeowner, talk to your DMCI Homes Property Advisor today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *